Join right now for 2023-2024
If you have a family membership, get an org membership for 1/2 price.
Are you an organization that has a faith in the Lord and have products and/or services that help homeschoolers in the Fresno area and their families? Do you want to support homeschooling in the Fresno area? Do you want to market to homeschoolers? Then join us as an organization!
Now, you may wonder what it takes to qualify as an organization for organizational membership. Basically, you just need to have products or services. You can be a 1 person business, a non-profit, a multi-million dollar corporation, or anything in between. You can even have a family membership to CHEFA already but since we don’t allow self-promotion for family members, you want something to allow you to promote to our community. If you have a family membership, you can get your organizational membership for half price ($50). Then you will be able to post and advertise your business/events. And it is easy to become a member!
- Organizational membership is available to organizations serving the homeschool community (in any form) and that upholds the statement of faith.
- A representative must sign the statement of faith on their behalf.
- Organizations must have a sponsor, a CHEFA member that is willing to vouch for them.
- Membership is at the discretion of the CHEFA board.
- If you have a family membership, please use a different email to register.
- Can receive member weekly emails
- Access to the member-only Facebook Group (no spamming, a reasonable amount of self-promotion allowed)
- Member rates at events (like yard sales, boutiques, etc)
- Listed and linked to on the CHEFA Website
- Possibility for mentions in electronic communications
- Opportunity to rent Locan location for classes/events
- Possibility to sponsor member events and advertise at public events at a discount
- Opportunity to provide a coupon for members upon their renewal
What this is not
- A family membership. If you have homeschooled children who would like to participate in CHEFA activities, you must also have a family membership.
Fees and money details
- Membership is $100 and is based on the academic year (7/1-6/30). If you have an existing family membership, this membership is only $50.
- Membership is not prorated. It is $100 (or $50) no matter when you join.
- This membership is at the discretion of the CHEFA Board.
- Membership is non-refundable.